The purpose of this post is to answer some common questions.
- Do I need a Building Permit?
- While not every project requires a Building Permit, you should call Town Hall and check 765-534-3157.
- My Trash did not get picked up on Wednesday?
- Try to have your trash can(s) on the street Tuesday evening for Wednesday pickup. Call CGS directly and inform them if your trash was not picked up 800-453-5575
- Can we still leave tree limbs at the Utility building for the Town to chip and destroy?
- No, you should not take your tree limbs to the Town Utility Building.
- Do I need to book a Park Shelter at Woodward Park?
- People can book a Park Shelter online at the Lapel Parks website at http://lapelparks.org - you should use this site to check whether a Shelter is booked on a certain day/time and to request a booking. Shelter bookings are currently FREE!!!
- A street light is out, who do I call?
- Call Duke Energy with the pole inventory number listed on the side of the pole 800.343.3525.
- Who is responsible for cleaning storm drains?
- You are advised to do your best to keep storm drains clear of junk and debris.
- Who do I report potholes to?
- There are lot of potholes and the Utility Department is doing its best to patch them as and when they can. The Town is also trying to get a matching fund grant to make lasting repairs to town streets.
Friday, June 15, 2018: Planning Board Public Hearing Leads to Plan Change
Tuesday, June 12, 2018: Park Board Meeting Roundup June 2018
Friday, May 18, 2018: Community Crossings Paving Projects
Friday, May 18, 2018: Town Meeting Roundup May 17th
Tuesday, May 15, 2018: Park Meeting Roundup May 14th
Friday, May 11, 2018: Planning Meeting Roundup May 10th
Thursday, May 03, 2018: Town Council to Return to Two Meetings a Month
Wednesday, May 23, 2018: RESIDENTIAL HEAVY TRASH SERVICE
Thursday, April 19, 2018: Town Council Accepts Trash Bids and Meeting Roundup
Friday, April 13, 2018: Planning Board Approves Parking Ordinance Changes