The purpose of this post is to answer some common questions.
- Do I need a Building Permit?
- While not every project requires a Building Permit, you should call Town Hall and check 765-534-3157.
- My Trash did not get picked up on Wednesday?
- Try to have your trash can(s) on the street Tuesday evening for Wednesday pickup. Call CGS directly and inform them if your trash was not picked up 800-453-5575
- Can we still leave tree limbs at the Utility building for the Town to chip and destroy?
- No, you should not take your tree limbs to the Town Utility Building.
- Do I need to book a Park Shelter at Woodward Park?
- People can book a Park Shelter online at the Lapel Parks website at http://lapelparks.org - you should use this site to check whether a Shelter is booked on a certain day/time and to request a booking. Shelter bookings are currently FREE!!!
- A street light is out, who do I call?
- Call Duke Energy with the pole inventory number listed on the side of the pole 800.343.3525.
- Who is responsible for cleaning storm drains?
- You are advised to do your best to keep storm drains clear of junk and debris.
- Who do I report potholes to?
- There are lot of potholes and the Utility Department is doing its best to patch them as and when they can. The Town is also trying to get a matching fund grant to make lasting repairs to town streets.
Friday, December 08, 2017: Special Meeting Roundup December 7th
Friday, November 17, 2017: Town Meeting Roundup November 16th
Tuesday, November 14, 2017: Town of Lapel Leases Memorial Park to Lapel Little League
Friday, October 20, 2017: Town Meeting Roundup from October 19th
Wednesday, October 18, 2017: 300 S Paving Project to Begin After Winning Bid Chosen
Friday, October 13, 2017: Planning Board Updated by Pax Verum Brewing
Thursday, October 12, 2017: Water Leak Fix to Cost $26,100
Tuesday, October 10, 2017: Bulldog Park Work Day Set for October 28th
Friday, September 22, 2017: Town Meeting Roundup from September 21st
Wednesday, September 13, 2017: Excess Flow Valve Letter