The purpose of this post is to answer some common questions.
- Do I need a Building Permit?
- While not every project requires a Building Permit, you should call Town Hall and check 765-534-3157.
- My Trash did not get picked up on Wednesday?
- Try to have your trash can(s) on the street Tuesday evening for Wednesday pickup. Call CGS directly and inform them if your trash was not picked up 800-453-5575
- Can we still leave tree limbs at the Utility building for the Town to chip and destroy?
- No, you should not take your tree limbs to the Town Utility Building.
- Do I need to book a Park Shelter at Woodward Park?
- People can book a Park Shelter online at the Lapel Parks website at http://lapelparks.org - you should use this site to check whether a Shelter is booked on a certain day/time and to request a booking. Shelter bookings are currently FREE!!!
- A street light is out, who do I call?
- Call Duke Energy with the pole inventory number listed on the side of the pole 800.343.3525.
- Who is responsible for cleaning storm drains?
- You are advised to do your best to keep storm drains clear of junk and debris.
- Who do I report potholes to?
- There are lot of potholes and the Utility Department is doing its best to patch them as and when they can. The Town is also trying to get a matching fund grant to make lasting repairs to town streets.
Friday, February 16, 2018: Town Council Approves Community Crossings Grant Paving Contractor
Tuesday, February 13, 2018: Park Meeting Roundup February 12th 2018
Friday, February 09, 2018: Planning Board Discusses Parking Ordinances
Friday, January 19, 2018: Town Council Addresses Parking Ordinance Concerns
Tuesday, January 09, 2018: Park Meeting Roundup January 8th
Thursday, January 04, 2018: Town Council Special Meeting Road Repairs and More
Friday, December 22, 2017: Town Council Listens to 5th St Flooding Concerns
Friday, December 15, 2017: Concrete Plant Plans Delivered to Planning Board and Other News
Friday, December 08, 2017: Special Meeting Roundup December 7th
Friday, November 17, 2017: Town Meeting Roundup November 16th