Lapel is a small Town with a big heart. At the heart of the Town is its community and the great people that live and work here.
We are proud to have the following:
- One of the best school districts in the State (if not the country) staffed by a very dedicated and hardworking team.
- Class 1A Basketball State Champs 2005
- A Lapel Village Fair that attracts thousands of extra visitors to the town during July.
- An excellent Police Department.
- A tireless volunteer Fire Department (now known as the Stony Creek Fire Department)
- Numerous local business that act as focal points for the community.
- Easy access to Anderson and Noblesville as well as Interstate access a few miles out of town.
- Passionate and caring friends, neighbors and residents.